Darby Jones (pictured below right) founded Professional Fiduciary Consulting, LLC, with the goal of providing independent, competent, and reliable information for companies that want to provide professional fiduciary services.
Do you have questions about:
- What kind of attorney do you need to see? An “Elder Law” attorney or an “Estate Planning” attorney?
- What is the difference between a home health agency, a nurse registry, a care manager, a geriatric care manager, or a caregiver?
- What insurance or certifications do these types of companies have, or DON’T have?
- How do we pick a good Assisted Living Facility?
- How do we pick a good Skilled Facility?
- How do we protect ourselves from being taken advantage of?
- What trusted resources are available to use?
- What is the difference between a broker, a financial adviser, a financial planner or another investment person?
- How can you make sure your clients don’t run out of money?
- When do I need to know about Medicaid?
Ms. Jones has worked as a fiduciary and advisory capacity for almost 30 years. Darby was a Trust Officer, an estate planning attorney, and is currently the owner of Professional Fiduciary Services, LLC. Darby saw a need for a “one-stop-shop” to help people navigate the complicated and often confusing decisions that face our aging population. There are so many unscrupulous people taking advantage of this area.
Ms. Jones, a licensed attorney in the State of Florida, does not practice law but serves as a private fiduciary.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!
Contact Us today.